We are currently collating a detailed record of all research results from the HALPIN centre since 2012. Plese bear with us while this work is completed. Once it's done, these pages will contain a complete listing and where appropriate make available project outputs and results for viewing and/or download.
Project and Other Reports
- The Final SYNCHRO-NET Vision. SYNCHRO-NET project deliverable D1.3, May 2017. Request access.
- The SYNCHRO-NET Vision. SYNCHRO-NET project deliverable D1.5, May 2016. Request access.
- Safey Assessment of O&M Access with regard to Human Resources. LEANWIND project (internal) deliverable, December 2015. Request access.
- Report on Low-Cost Unmanned Aircraft in the Offshore Environment: Effectiveness and Constraints. Delivered as a subcontract under the ARCOPOL+ project, February 2014. Request access.
- AEOLUS-2 Airborne Mid-Altitude Maritime Monitoring and Surveillance Platform prototype v3.5. May 2017.
- SMARTCOAST automated weather station (AWS) prototype v0. March 2016.
Peer Reviewed Publications
- Analysis of the Physiological and Psychological Wellbeing of Irish Naval Service Personnel. Cliodhna Sargent's Doctoral Thesis. June 2017. Request access.
- An Investigation of the Effects of Public Policy on Regional Concentration and Company Linkages in the Maritime Sector. Eoin Moynihan's Doctoral Thesis. June 2017. Request access.
Organised Conferences, Meetings & Events
Other Research Results
- HALPIN and NMCI submission to the Irish Department of Defence White paper on Defence↗, 2014.